WEIRDLAND: Lindsay Lohan playing with her hair & more

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Lindsay Lohan playing with her hair & more

Lindsay Lohan as Linda Lovelace, photos by Tyler Shields

Lindsay Lohan in Maxim photoshoot (playing with her hair)

More hair-stroking of Lindsay and other hotties:
Lindsay Lohan

Jake GyllenhaalAdam BrodyLeonardo DiCaprioRobert PattinsonEva MendesEmmy RossumDiane KrugerNatalie PortmanChloe SevignyChristine TaylorGreta GerwigDrew BarrymoreAngelina JolieKristen StewartEmma Stone.Amber HeardAmy AdamsMila JovovichAmanda SeyfriedInés Sastre

2 comments :

Gail said...

Lovely photos Kendra, I apprciate your work so much. I must wonder how and where you find the best pictures, thank you honey xxoxoo

Elena said...

thanks, Gail! I have to say my husband and occasionally my brother help me finding good pics of babes, lol

hugs & kisses :)