WEIRDLAND: Jessica Biel talks about "Nailed", checking out body doubles, etc.

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Jessica Biel talks about "Nailed", checking out body doubles, etc.

"She's one of the world's sexiest women and has a superstar boyfriend but Jessica's Biel always been a bit shy... until now. The have-a-go actress is swapping her part in summer blockbuster The A-Team for her raunchiest role yet - as a nymphomaniac.
Jessica Biel in Esquire magazine, photoshoot by Cliff Watts

But that should all change as she finishes her next movie, Nailed. Jake Gyllenhaal leaving The Intelligentsia Coffee House in Venice
on 9th July 2009


The film, in which she co-stars with Jake Gyllenhaal, has had a troubled time with funding falling apart and the director David O. Russell walking off.
Jessica Biel on the set of "Nailed" on 16th April, 2008

They are finally about to finish shooting so we'll soon see Jessica throw caution to the wind with an abandon only boyfriend Justin Timberlake may have seen before.

In Nailed, Jessica plays a waitress who, when an accident causes a nail to get lodged in her head, she turns into a sex-crazed vamp that no number of men can satisfy. It's a huge step into the unknown for an actress who previously picked out body doubles if her character was supposed to be nude. "In one film they wanted a close-up of a breast and a bottom, and I didn't feel comfortable," Jessica said. "I thought, 'That's for my bedroom and my man, not for everyone else.'

"I had to pick out the body double. It was a real ly bizarre experience, I felt like a man. I wasn't getting to know the models, I was just assessing their bodies. There are so many shapes of breasts. I never knew that. You're just used to what yours look like."
Jessica Biel in Glamour magazine, photoshoot by Matthias Vriens-McGrath (2010)

Now Jessica claims she's far more disciplined. Known for her curvy figure, when she's working she avoids bread, dairy, sugar, salt and a lot of meat - but can't deprive herself entirely of sweet treats. "I give myself one day when I just eat what I want," she said. "You have to otherwise your mind goes nutso."
Voted one of the world's sexiest women, she's also caught the attention of a string of high-profile boyfriends. For five years she dated Chris Evans, the star of the Fantastic Four, then had a fling with Ryan Reynolds, before he met Scarlett Johansson.Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel hold hands as they leave Bubby's Pic Co. for brunch on 5th May 2010

"It helps to have a partner who understands what fame is about and can share that with you," she said. "It's a hurdle you don't have to get over."

Asked whether she has thought about marriage, she smiles politely, but doesn't want to give much away.

She said: "The idea of signing those papers and doing all this stuff about it? I've never been someone who felt that I had to have it.
"But the idea of being with somebody I care about, who's my soulmate? That sounds groovy." Source: www.dailyrecord.co.uk

No comments :