WEIRDLAND: Jake Gyllenhaal taking Ramona to a Birthday Party

Monday, August 16, 2010

Jake Gyllenhaal taking Ramona to a Birthday Party

Jake Gyllenhaal taking Ramona to a Birthday Party in LA on 15th August 2010 Pictures courtesy of Iheartjakemedia.com

More cute activities with children:
Michelle Williams with her 4-year-old daughter, Matilda Ledger, taking a funquadricycle ride around Toronto, on 14th August 2010 Reese Witherspoon and her boyfriend, Hollywood agent Jim Toth, take her kids Ava and Deacon to attend a morning church service on 15th August 2010 in Culver City, California
Amber Heard helped Yo Gabba Gabba! (children’s program) build a home for Habitat for Humanity on 12th August 2010 in LynwoodAmy Adams with her daughter Aviana Olea

2 comments :

Gail said...

Doesn't Ramona look just like a little Maggie? And I am getting used to Jake's beard. It sure is curly. The baby pictures are wonderful I love babies, Hugs Kendra Dear!!

Elena said...

I also think Ramona resembles Maggie more than she does Peter, and when I looked at these photos, at first I didn't recognize Jake with that beard (I thought for a second he was Peter!)

happy Monday, Gail! xxoo