WEIRDLAND: Scott Pilgrim Garbage Truck- Sex Bob-Omb Music Video

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Scott Pilgrim Garbage Truck- Sex Bob-Omb Music Video

Michael Cera plays geek Scott Pilgrim


"Garbage Truck" Performed by Sex Bob-Omb From Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) ABKCO Records "Michael Doherty: First of all, belated happy birthday, Anna. Having just reached 25, it must be very gratifying that you're still able to convincingly pull off teenage roles? Anna Kendrick arrives at the Blackberry Torch launch party on August 11, 2010 in Los Angeles Anna Kendrick: Thank you very much and yes, it is very gratifying! I actually got downgraded from 19 to 18 for this film, so I don't quite know what that says about me! I feel a little silly but as long as people can still buy me as a teenager, then I'm flattered. Michael Cera and Anna Kendrick outside the London Studios (August 18, 2010) In Scott Pilgrim . . . your character is modelled on the writer's own sister, Stacy, whom you met before shooting started. Was that a bit weird or a bit daunting?
No, it was really cool. I was a bit nervous about meeting her but she is so lovely. She basically told me that the relationship between Stacy and Scott in the books is the real relationship she has with her own brother. She gave me her Stacy badge to wear from when she worked in The Second Cup, the coffee shop in the movie, so that was cool"
With Edgar Wright - EW COMIC CON PORTRAITS
Edgar [Wright, director] is known for his many takes and you were also working on a movie with a heightened, comic-book sensibility Did that make Scott Pilgrim... a demanding movie to work on?
Well, for my first scene I had to turn my head, react, say my line and then wait for the crash zoom and I did that 20 times and it wasn't quite right.
Mary Elizabeth Winstead attending Scott Pilgrim Vs The World Premiere in London
Mary Elizabeth Winstead in Details magazine photoshoot (2010)
I was getting embarrassed because there were so many takes, but Mary Elizabeth [Winstead], who plays Ramona, basically leaned in to me and said, 'don't worry, this is a rite of passage. You aren't a real Scott Pilgrim cast member unless you have done 20 takes of one scene!' So yes, it was really challenging, but very satisfying when you see it all come together". Source: www.rte.ie

No comments :