WEIRDLAND: Robert Pattinson - Bravo Magazine Interview

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Robert Pattinson - Bravo Magazine Interview

Robert Pattinson on the set of "Remember me" (2010).

"If The Twilight Saga: New Moon left you salivating for more Robert Pattinson, you don't have to wait until The Twilight Saga: Eclipse comes out in June. You just have to wait until March when Pattinson takes on his first major leading role in Summit's new film Remember Me. All Twilight and RPattz fans have heard of Remember Me because the actor spent the greater part of the summer sweating out in the streets of Manhattan".
Source: news.popstar.com

"Robert Pattinson, the film's square-jawed male lead, may not be competing for Oscars any time soon; but he is nonetheless suddenly one of the most valuable men in show business."What's refreshing is that it has not just drawn the usual audience of horror fans, but also appealed to a teenage girl sensibility. It has managed to draw much more widespread acknowledgement," said Ali Jaafar, the international editor of Variety " Source: www.herald.ie

Bravo Magazine Interview Translation:

R: I was a loner in school. But u know what? It’s a compliment and the best what ever could have happened to me. When u are different from everybody else, it helps to be creative.(thinking) Maybe my point of view is a bit too romantic.B: Are you the same in relationships?

R: In relationships and friendships you have to adjust, so that it works together. Isn’t it the best proof of love to work on yourself, because you love the other person so much. But u should’t fake it just to be liked.
Taylor: At school I haven’t got many friends either. Most of the time I was alone.

Kristen: We all feel like outsiders from time to time. Since today I feel like an outsider. And I’m sure that the most popular girl felt lonely and misunderstood. I know how it feels to be unpopular. It shouldn’t bother me what people say about me but sometimes it’s hard, even for me.

B: In the movie you are perfect heros. What about your private life? Would you change something there?

T: I want to be so wild and strong like the werwolf-boys. I’m often shy and silent. Sometimes I want to be more extrovertive.

R: I want to be a bit shorter.

K: (rolls her eyes): You are such an idiot, Rob! I don’t understand why you talking such stupid things (Rob smiles embarrassed. Kristens shakes her head) What is going on with you? Did u drink to much coke?
K: I think it is important to go through a break up. Look at Bella: At the end she is stronger than before, because she found herself. Girls always want somebody who watches out for them. But first u have to be strong. Then u can have a happy relationship.T: I think the love triangle is really hard, in the movie. I feel sorry for Jacob, because Bella dosen’t love him back. When I read the book, I was like I don’t wanna experience that!

No comments :