WEIRDLAND: Kristen Stewart will go for BAFTA's and to Oscars

Friday, February 19, 2010

Kristen Stewart will go for BAFTA's and to Oscars

Kristen Stewart, William Hurt and Maria Bello at L.A. "The Yellow Handkerchief" Premiere on 18th February 2010.
Kristen wore a black minidress Azzaro AW2009:Azzaro AW 2009.


"Yeah, I'm going," Stewart just told me when I asked if we'd be seeing her on March 7 at the Academy Awards.
"Me and Taylor are going to present."
Stewart admits she's very nervous.

"I've been looking at shoes," she said. "I'm trying to pick shoes that I know I won't fall down in."In a couple of days, she'll be in London for BAFTA's Orange Awards, where she's a Rising Star nominee.

"I feel so funny about it," Stewart says. "Really cool people have won and really cool people are up for it this year. And I know a few of them, like Jesse [Eisenberg] and Carey [Mulligan]."
Nicholas Hoult, nominated to BAFTA's for "A Single Man" (2009).

As well, A Single Man star Nicholas Hoult and French actor Tahar Rahim round out the list.
Tahar Rahim nominated to BAFTA for "Un prophète" (2009).

Stewart thinks it's Rahim's award to win.

"I can't even actually think about that," she says, covering her face. "If I win, I'm gonna be like, 'Carey, Jesse, suck it up—'cause I think Tahar should have won."
Source: www.eonline.com

No comments :