WEIRDLAND: New eyes for the needy, sunglasses for the stars

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New eyes for the needy, sunglasses for the stars

Jake Gyllenhaal, in "New Eyes for the Needy" charity ad in InStyle magazine. New Eyes for the Needy which gives out prescription glasses to underprivileged countries. Jake said for the New Eyes for the needy campaign: "I’ve had rattling slummy exteroception ever since I was a lowercase banter — my mom prototypal took me to the student because I was blow into walls — and every instance my medication changed, we gave my older glasses to New Eyes. So when I started hunting for a drive that I had a strong, visceral unification to, I intellection of it and desired to hold alter cognisance to its work. New Eyes sends donated medication glasses to nonindustrial countries, and in the U.S. it distributes vouchers to patients for a liberated scrutiny and liberated glasses. There are so some grouping who hit intense exteroception and don’t undergo it. I’ve seen kids who were on the bounds of imperfectness discover of edifice who got glasses from New Eyes and their lives changed. It prefabricated me think, What if, when I was young, my parents hadn’t been wealthy to give me glasses? "

I think graduation eyeglasses or sunglasses give somebdy an air of heedful librarian or sexual magnet:
Tobey Maguire wearing Oliver Peoples sunglasses.Tobey Maguire as Peter Parker in "Spiderman".James Franco in "Howl".James Franco as James Dean.James Dean.Robert Pattinson, the Twilight vampire needs sunglasses during his daydreaming.Lou Reed, original album cover from "New Sensations".Nick Twisp's girlfriend Sheeni wearing non heart-shaped Lolita sunglasses.Emile Hirsch at 7th Annual Tribeca Film Festival.Sean Penn and Heath Ledger.Brad Pitt with his daughter Shiloh.Carey Mulligan wears sunglasses on the set of "Wall Street 2" with Shia Labeouf.Olivia Wilde.Lindsay Lohan.Halle Berry with Matt Coffee/Brown sunglasses.Jared Leto.Ellen Pompeo.Xavier Samuel.Kate Beckinsale wearing Oliver Peoples - Harlot sunglasses.Zac Efron. Adam Lambert.

No comments :