WEIRDLAND: Millions of girls' fantasy

Monday, November 02, 2009

Millions of girls' fantasy

What Jake Gyllenhaal and Robert Pattinson have in common, besides being both millions of girls' titillating daily fantasy?
They look hot walking around with headphones and sunglasses, phones, coffe cups, bags, etc.
Jake Gyllenhaal on The Set of 'Love And Other Drugs' on 6th October 2009 in PA.

Robert Pattinson on the set of "Remember me".

Tobey Maguire and Kevin Connolly at Project7ten event, on 9th October, 2007.

"Entourage star Kevin Connolly said he once went on a date with a girl who said she hadn’t seen the show, but kept calling him by his character’s name.Kevin, 35, plays the role of Eric Murphy in the HBO series and he admitted his fame can help him meet women.

He said to Britain’s Loaded magazine: “It certainly is easier to meet girls, but it can complicate things.”
Source: www.everythingy.com


-Do you think it will be hard for you to fall in love, now that you're so famous?-No, I don't think it's an obstacle. It's easy to deal with those types of things (the fame), except when it affects your career. There's people that have no luck, and the media makes sure to make them look like idiots. If this happens, you're never gonna have work, because everyone looks at you like an idiot! You can get angry, but there's nothing you can do.-Can you tell if girls are really interested in you, or your fame?
-If they're attractive, I don't care if they're only interested in Robert the actor! (laughs), although I would rather they like me for who I am.
-Do you see yourself as an idol?
-No, not at all. I know people have said that, but I've never thought about myself that way. The fact that I've never before been cast in roles as the "good looking guy" says something no?
-How does it feel to be the fantasy of millions of girls?
-It's funny, because I'm sure that if the people outside (the fans), came and sat with me for five minutes, the illusion would be erased.
-You've said before that during 'Twilight', it took you two weeks to get into character. What about this time around?
-I went to Canada about a month before filming started, and I was surprised as how relaxed I was, and how easy it was to get to that place again. Maybe because I connected more with the second book than with the first.
-I understood the story and the motivations better, because all those emotions I can relate to, in my own life. Like when Edward thinks he's making the wrong decision by leaving Bella, but he still does it". Source: community.livejournal.com

25 facts about Robert Pattinson:

13. He played Reese Witherspoon's son [Older Rawdy Crawley] in Vanity Fair.20. Rob's scenes in Vanity Fair were cut out and no one told him.
Source: www.myparkmag.co.uk

No comments :