WEIRDLAND: Jake Gyllenhaal - Extra TV Interview

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Jake Gyllenhaal - Extra TV Interview


Jake Gyllenhaal - Extra TV Interview.

"I would love to play Joe Namath," Gyllenhaal told "Extra's" Terri Seymour. "I've been working on it for a long time, trying to develop that story. We got to get it right, got to get the extraordinary story perfect if we're going to do it. But it would be a dream to play him."

Jake Gyllenhaal, Jerry Bruckheimer and Gemma Arterton.

How was the workout regime for "Persia"? "It was intense," Gyllenhaal admitted. "What I did was ride a camel in L.A. and rode it around for15 hours a day, and I'd eat twigs and berries and any kind of fibrous material, and drink water from the sewers. With that, [I got into shape] very quickly," he joked.
Jake Gyllenhaal & Gemma Arterton at Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time: Moscow Premiere

Touring L.A. on a camel, huh? Jake laughs, "I got a star map and went down Sunset Blvd. and visited all the stars' homes... on the camel."

But for those fans wondering if Gyllenhaal is dating since he broke up with actress Reese Witherspoon, he is indeed still single, but hopeful. "Would it be strange if I said no, I'm not looking? Yes, I'm looking. I have two eyes."
Source: extratv.warnerbros.com

No comments :