WEIRDLAND: Lesbian Fantasies

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Lesbian Fantasies

EVAN RACHEL WOOD.
"I'm not a lesbian, but I don't think it's weird or gross or anything. I wouldn't go so far as to say that I'm bisexual - I don't sleep with women. But I definitely appreciate women and there have been times where I have been attracted to a woman," she told the magazine". Source: gossip.about.com
ELLEN PAGE -GAY ICON?
"Jack and Diane, two teenage lesbians, meet in New York City and spend the night kissing ferociously. Diane’s charming innocence quickly begins to open Jack’s tough skinned heart. But, when Jack discovers that Diane is leaving the country in a week she tries to push her away. Diane must struggle to keep their love alive while hiding the secret that her newly awakened sexual desire occasionally turns her into a werewolf". Source: www.filmsalt.com"Olivia go on to talk more about why this isn't in anyway an actual werewolf movie. Contrary to the way that it's described, it's more of a relationship drama. It just falls into the category of "lesbian werewolf movie" because that's the simplest way to identify it amongst other indie dramas". Source: www.firstshowing.net"Juno actress Ellen Page is more than a new favorite amongst indie-film geeks, she is now number one on the lesbian I’d-Tap-That list. The quirky twenty-year old is talented, feminist, and a flannel shirt and skinny jeans wearer, which translates into lesbian dreamboat. [...] Gay or straight, Page’s on-screen charisma would make anyone a little hot under the collar".

Source: Popisdead.wordpress.com
"In theory - ie most teenagers' filthy minds - both Lindsay Lohan and Keira Knightley have a history of being a bit lesbian-y; after all, Lindsay Lohan once did a sexy poledance with Kate Moss and Keira Knightley once got naked with Scarlett Johansson. [...] The film is about famous Welsh poet Dylan Thomas and his wife, Caitlin, and was written by Keira's mother, Sharman Macdonald. Lindsay revealed to MTV: "Keira is older than me, but she kind of has a mysterious relationship with my lover and there's somewhat of a lesbian undertone." Oh. It's a lesbian film about a poet. Bor-ing. It's probably going to be full of really sad sex scenes, too, where Keira Knightley will shed a solitary symbolic tear as Lindsay Lohan undresses her, before the camera cuts away to a 35-minute montage of meadows just as they start to get filthy with each other. We know that sort of film all too well, having been fooled by them umpteen times throughout our lives. Well we won't be fooled again, and we certainly won't be sneaking downstairs after our parents have gone to sleep when the Keira Knightley/ Lindsay Lohan lesbian film gets shown by Channel 4 at midnight in a few years time. Source: Hecklerspray.com"Former publicist Jonathan Jaxson wrote in his blog at jonathanjaxson.blogspot.com: "Lindsay actually has always been quite open. Maybe she was tired of the boys and that is why she decided to spice it up with BFF (best friend forever) Samantha Ronson". Source: Femalefirst.co.uk
"Angelina Jolie claims she is so satisfied with her partner Brad Pitt that she is giving up women and kinky sex."I have never hidden my bisexuality," she told France's Public magazine. "But since I've been with Brad, I abandoned women. Now there is no room for that or S&M in my life." However, model Jenny Shimizu, Jolie's former lesbian lover, doesn't think even Brad Pitt can tame Jolie's lesbian libido for too long."She loves danger and dabbling in the dark side," Shimizu, 40, told Britain's News of the World. "Angelina is an unbelievable lesbian lover. That's where she gets her kicks - not playing happy families with one man." But Public magazine quoted Jolie as saying she is still very happy with Pitt because he believes in her. "He lets me talk to whomever I want," she said. "He has complete blind faith in me." Jolie had a steamy long-term lesbian relationship with model Jenny Shimizu, whom she met on the set of the 1996 flick "Foxfire." Source: www.news.com.au

2 comments :

Xenia said...

Evan Rachel Wood is definitely one of my possible girl crush, she's beautiful and sexy and got to have sex with one of my favourite actors, Edward Norton, in 'Down in the valley'...:)

Ellen Page is cute, I haven't seen Juno yet because it will be out in Italian theatres next April but I saw some clips of the movie and I think she's great...
Is she filming a new movie with a so-called lesbian love story in it?

Elena said...

Yes, "a lesbian werewolves story" that seems the idea, it reminds me of "Ginger snaps" (2001), a metaphorical story of the transformation in the teenage years.

Evan Rachel Wood is beautiful, she' like a "blonde Jena Malone" (both classical girl-crushes of mine), but I don't like her with Manson. My last girl-crush is Ellen Page (a sort of mix between Isabelle Adjani, Janeane Garofalo and Ariadna Gil).