WEIRDLAND: Grand Finale

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Grand Finale

How is possible the 4 men in the Top Row in "Hello Magazine" Most Attractive Man (Hombre más Atractivo) are the least attractive from the whole panel, is like an Upside-Down List.
Vote for Jake if you haven't done it yet.

I don't get it... Sean Bean no. 1 and the second Robbie Williams?? And the least voted is Clive Owen? So I had to vote for Jake and then for Clive!

And I would remove John Bon Jovi, Hugh Laurie and Kiefer Sutherland from this list, for different motives. I'd replace them with Peter Sarsgaard, Edward Norton and Joaquin Phoenix, for instance.



10 comments :

Anonymous said...

I dunno either??!!
None of those guys are anywhere near the attractiveness caliber of Jake. He's got the whole package--looks to die for, humor, intelligence, confidence, kindness, talent. This poll is totally 'weird!' Course, whoever gets the most votes gets a full pictorial spread...

*****You can vote every 15 minutes until Jan 18!

Elena said...

^^ It can be a bit stressing, but every 15 minutes I've forced my neighbour to vote him! Poor girl, she only came to visit me, it's a good remedy to her boring night, though. All for the victory of the Jake!

Lol, I never typed OOO because I didn't know what a 0 meant hug.
Simon: XXXOOO

Elena said...

Is it some secret JW salutation?
Kendra?


It's very possible. In case of doubt, let's salute Simon, he could be passing a temporary compulsive phase, he seems to have some symptomps, lol!

Anonymous said...

That is one beautiful picture of Jake. And don't hate me but I absolutely refuse to vote in such polls..! (That must be why Jake lost!).

Elena said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elena said...

Probably Jake's fans are more intellectually curious than most of Hollywood stars fans, Penny Lane.

jn-girl said...

hey fans, I have voted several times but the fans of the others vote as well

Anonymous said...

Kendra, I wonder whether James Caviezel was on the list to chose from?! Just happened to watch 'Angel Eyes' over the weekend and I thought he was very easy on the eyes..!

Anonymous said...

At the newsstand for your viewing pleasure --> OK! Weekly dated January 15th (cover Angie J. "Tormented") --

Last page is a full page HOT picture of Jake!

Way to go OK! -- give us more of these!

Elena said...

Take a beer and forget it! I am misunderstood lots of times.