WEIRDLAND: PRINCE OF PERSIA Movie Clips

Sunday, May 09, 2010

PRINCE OF PERSIA Movie Clips

Disney has released 6 clips from producer Jerry Bruckheimer’s Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and you can check them out after the jump. Starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Ben Kingsley, Gemma Arterton, and Alfred Molina in a Mike Newell film, Disney is clearly trying to mimic the success of their Pirates of the Caribbean franchise with Prince of Persia. Also, Disney is trying to break the video game to movie curse, as most would agree no video game has been successfully adapted into a great movie. But with mega producer Jerry Bruckheimer on board, this might be the one that finally gets it right. Source: www.collider.com

4 comments :

Gail said...

Thank You Kendra, for all the videos of Jake talking about POP. Did Prince of Persia have it's movie premier in UK this week end? I look forward to viewing all the new Jake stuff you provided here. Good way to spend a slow Sunday.. Hugs, Hope your Sunday is Grand ox ooxxx!!!

Elena said...

happy Sunday, Gail, xoxo!!

I'm uploading right now some of the latest pics of Jake and Gemma in the UK premiere of PoP :)

Gail said...

Oh thank you Kendra I will sure be looking forward to them. I forgot to wish you a happy Mother's day. Are you a Mom? I am not in reality but I sure have a lot of children I love.

Elena said...

thanks for your wishes, Gail!
No, I'm not a mom... yet, ha, who knows if I will be someday in the future? my maternal instincts are not kicking big by now, lol,

Happy Mother's day, although we celebrated Mother's Day in Spain the first Sunday of May (this 2nd May), lots of hugs to moms :)