WEIRDLAND: Amanda Seyfried: "I'm just more attracted to actors", InStyle cover

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Amanda Seyfried: "I'm just more attracted to actors", InStyle cover

Amanda Seyfried on the cover of InStyle magazine, January 2013

On her Dear John co-star Channing Tatum: “Channing was amazing. He’s a superstar. Everybody wants to have sex with him. And the only person he wants to have sex with is his wife, Jenna [Dewan]. He’s the most loyal husband.”

Amanda Seyfried dating Ryan Phillipe

Amanda Seyfried dating Josh Hartnett

On dating actors: “The thing is, I can’t date anybody without it being portrayed as a serious relationship in the tabloids. It sucks! Like Josh Hartnett and I were friends; we hung out, we dated. I don’t actually have sex with every male I come into contact with… I’m just more attracted to actors. I like their choice to be artists—that’s ballsy. And a guy who has such access to his emotional life is sexy. Or maybe because lots of the actors I know are so broken. I don’t think I’m compatible with anybody I’ve dated. Maybe I’m so attracted to actors because I’m not ready for the “settled down” thing yet.”

Josh Hartnett (Baby Be Mine) video from Kendra on Vimeo.

Josh Hartnett ("Baby Be Mine") video featuring scenes from "The Faculty", "O", "40 days and 40 nights", "Pearl Harbor", "Sin City", "The Black Dahlia", "Mozart & The Whale", "Wicker Park", "Lucky Number Slevin", "30 days of night", "Bunraku", and "August". Soundtrack: Baby Be Mine by The Jelly Beans, It's Only Rock'n'Roll, Time is on my side & The Last Time by The Rolling Stones, Fool For Love by Elliott Murphy, Ooh Wee Baby by Jeff Barry and Crazy 'bout my baby by Randy Newman

On having obsessive compulsive disorder: “I’m too measured and controlling—about everything. That’s why I take Lexapro. It’s for OCD. I don’t feel like I’m struggling with it. I think OCD is a part of me that protects me. it’s also the part of me that I use in my job, in a positive way.” Source: www.justjared.com

No comments :