WEIRDLAND: Friends with bed benefits

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Friends with bed benefits

Anne Hathaway and Jake Gyllenhaal enjoying bed benefits in "Love and Other Drugs" (2010)

Diane Keaton and Woody Allen
Maria Bello and Ben Stiller in "Permanent Midnight" (1998)
Nico Tortorella and Emma Roberts in "Scream 4" (2011)
Tony Curtis and Marilyn Monroe in "Some like it hot" (1959)
Jean-Paul Belmondo and Jean Seberg in "À bout de souffle" (1960)

Justin Timberlake & Mila Kunis in Elle magazine, August 2011

Getting caught having sex: "I was caught one time. My mom wasn't cool about it. I was too young to be in bed with a girl, so she was upset", Timberlake admits.
Kunis has the opposite situation: "I don't think my parents think I've ever had sex."
Friends with benefits possible?: "Ultimately, it ends when someone wants to go and get serious with somebody," says Kunis.
"More times than not, a person catches feelings and somebody gets hurt." Source: content.usatoday.com


No comments :