WEIRDLAND: Jake Gyllenhaal - Jimmy Kimmel Live interview

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Jake Gyllenhaal - Jimmy Kimmel Live interview


Jimmy Kimmel Live - The first part of Jimmy's interview with Jake Gyllenhaal talking about Source Code


Jimmy Kimmel Live - The second part of Jimmy's interview with Jake Gyllenhaal


Jimmy Kimmel Live - The third part of Jimmy's interview with Jake Gyllenhaal


Jimmy Kimmel Live - The fourth part of Jimmy's interview with Jake Gyllenhaal


'My mum went to try and find Banksy when she was in London,' said Gyllenhaal in the animated interview on US TV show, Jimmy Kimmel Live. 'That's like trying to find the Unabomber', said Kimmel.'She went to places she thought he might be in London… and I can imagine my mother, because she really is pretty badass, just throwing thugs against the wall and being like 'where’s Banksy, I know where you hide him?'' he joked.The Brokeback Mountain star also said that he still gets people assuming he is gay. 'It's because my manager and all these people walked in while my friend was doing up my tie once', he recalled. Gyllenhaal said the fires of suspicion were stoked further when the same friend shouted out 'Yeah Baby!' when he won his Bafta. 'Everyone in the crowd just looked at him and whispered 'did he just call him baby?' he joked". Source: www.monstersandcritics.com

No comments :