WEIRDLAND: Jake Gyllenhaal - Love and Other Drugs Interviews

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jake Gyllenhaal - Love and Other Drugs Interviews


Anne Hathaway and Jake Gyllenhaal - Love and Other Drugs Interview by bdkreviewsdotcom

Love and Other Drugs Interview - Edward Zwick (by bdkreviewsdotcom)

Jake Gyllenhaal Whips His Hair (BUZZFEED.COM)

Rather than just ask asinine questions or repeat subjects already well-covered by their peers, they ask something stupid about their ‘Favourite Love Song Ever?’; a question to which Hathaway responded ‘Not ‘All Time’, that’s too much pressure’, before saying some song I’d never heard of: the acoustic version of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs’ Hysteric. Gyllenhaal reminds me that he’s the love of my life (he’s funnier than Alexander Skarsgard, most of the time, though a man with abs who makes me laugh may run the risk of making an honest woman of me, someday). He takes a few seconds before sarcastically replying, ‘Whip My Hair’. At which point, both did just that. Hathaway SLAYED me. She was alarmingly good at it. Source: amygrindhouse.com

No comments :