WEIRDLAND: Rachel McAdams: "I like to be surprised by people"

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rachel McAdams: "I like to be surprised by people"

Jake Gyllenhaal and Rachel McAdams at the 82nd Annual Academy Awards on 7th March, 2010 in L.A.

Rachel McAdams in INSTYLE US NOVEMBER 2010
"McAdams tells November's InStyle magazine, dating an actor makes perfect sense. "I usually take away one close relationship from every job, some romantic, some not," she tells the magazine, which hits newsstands Friday.Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams as Noah and Allie in "The Notebook" (2004)

She previously dated Ryan Gosling, her costar in The Notebook, and actor Josh Lucas. Rachel McAdams in "MORNING GLORY" BOOK COVER

Still, she says, she doesn't have a type when it comes to men."I don't think so, although I guess everyone says that, right? I like to be surprised by people, and I find that makes life a lot easier too, when you just accept what's coming your way."
Rachel McAdams as Kay Nesbitt in "Married Life" (2007)

Asked about her dating style, McAdams says she's not afraid to put herself out there. "I'm not shy," she says. "But I feel like I give off more confidence than I really have. I get in trouble for being overly friendly at times."As for having children one day, McAdams says she's waiting for the right time. "Part of me is very attached to the idea of having children," she says, but adds that "it'll depend on if I find the person I want to do that with." Source: www.people.com

No comments :