WEIRDLAND: Taylor Lautner looking forward to film Breaking Dawn

Friday, July 02, 2010

Taylor Lautner looking forward to film Breaking Dawn


"I definitely think it was the right thing to do, for the movie and for the book," Lautner told MTV News of the "Breaking Dawn" split. "It's hard enough to condense 500 pages into a script, but to condense 800 and everything that's going on in 'Breaking Dawn,' it would have been impossible."
Already a veteran of the "Twilight" franchise, Lautner confessed that there are elements of "Breaking Dawn" that have him a bit on edge.
"It's the part I'm most looking forward to and the part I'm most nervous about: Renesmee, the baby," he said, referring to the vampire baby spawned by Edward and Bella. Upon Renesmee's birth, Jacob finds himself inexplicably drawn to the baby, effectively ending his feud with Edward over Bella's heart. "That should be very interesting to film. But I'm looking forward to it! I've got the direction of Bill Condon, so I'll be fine."
Taylor Lautner with Kristen Stewart as Jacob and Bella in "Eclipse" (2010)

Speaking of Condon, Lautner said he's already met the recently appointed "Breaking Dawn" director. "I met him briefly, very quickly, but not about 'Breaking Dawn.' He seems like a very nice guy," the actor said. "Obviously, he's ridiculously talented, so I'm excited that I'm getting to work with him twice."
As the shoot date on "Breaking Dawn" draws ever nearer, there are fewer and fewer questions about the film left to answer. One question that lingers, however, is whether it will be released in 3-D.
"Usually, 3-D is best when it takes you into another world," he explained. "I could see it going both ways. As long as we have the story line down and as long as we bring what was written on the pages in the book to life, then we'll be fine no matter what we do." Source: www.mtv.com

No comments :