WEIRDLAND: Jessica Biel, "Powder Blue" stripper

Monday, April 27, 2009

Jessica Biel, "Powder Blue" stripper


"Hollywood has run Jessica Biel’s boobays up a stripper’s pole to see who would salute and the answer appears to be “not many.” The New York Post is reporting that Powder Blue, which features Jessica Biel as a stripper, will be skipping the red carpet for the short walk of shame directly from production to DVD.Biel fans in select cities will be able to see the limited theatrical release of Easy Virtue on May 22. After that, she’s working on another straight-to-DVD candidate called Nailed in which she “plays a waitress whose brain is accidentally punctured by a nail gun, resulting in weird, lusty behavior with DC lawmaker Jake Gyllenhaal.” Source: starscasm.net

4 comments :

The_Brain said...

Of course the movie flopped, the large part of moviegoers are only interested in blockbusters, and also a better promotion of the movie wouldn't have hurt.
I've watched the movie and I thought it was a good movie. This is no "Gia" but it was definitely better than "Fighting"

Elena said...

Watching the trailer makes me think it's a bit messy but maybe not as bad as for being overlooked theatrically. It has some echoes of "Rigged" and much better than the dreadful "I know who killed me" (another stripper flop).

The_Brain said...

Oh it doesn't take much to be better than "I know who killed me" lol

Elena said...

I believe you, The Brain ;)