WEIRDLAND: Lonely Halloween

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Lonely Halloween


"Hey little dreamer's eyes open and staring up at me
Oh little lonely eyes open and radiant

Wait until I come and I will steal you
Wait until I come I'll take your soul
Wait until I come and I will steal you
Wait until I come and I won't go

Darlin' dreamin in the night
Shadows on the windows
Lead oh and everyone go
Well leave me on the night
I will give you lightning
I will not relinquish light

Oh little dreamer eyes open and raving here

Wait until I come and see you little girl
When we come I'll leave with you too
When we come I'll let you come low

Hey we'll leave it all behind
Oh and then the nightmares
I'll fill them in good time
Oh they will seat your mind
When the light hits
And you maybe'll ask me

Why do you run around here
Why do you come inside of me
Why does it rip me out in dream
Why then why then watch this little fuck

Going away

Why this lonely
Why this lonely
Why this lonely love

Halloween
Carry on
Bury all
Bury all

And in this dream
Tell us are you satisfied with fucking

Don't walk away
Don't walk away
Don't walk away
I'm talking to you

Lovey Dove
Love is hell
Love is hell
Love this I'll tame you

Love
Love this not me here

Love
Love him up to you"

(Dave Matthews Band "Halloween" song)

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

omg kendra..jake in good girl always gets me!!
i sympathised with him so much,that i hated jen's character for betraying him like that

Elena said...

Justine Last should top the Ruthless Female characters list in cinema. Her callous cold stare *shivers*

Elena said...

and it's not her fault she has beautiful hair and was married to Brad Pitt, which by the way ...had he played the husband ...everyone would be blaming Jake for breaking up their happy marriage!

Very certain, Simon. Even if the husband wasn't so stunning as Brad Pitt, someone more average say Vince Vaughn, but not that waste of painter, we audience would have forgiven her (or maybe not), but this story put in more experienced hands (i.e. director Alexander Payne) would have filled those plot holes.

Anonymous said...

i think the problem with her husband was that he was a "pig",as she said, and he didn't understand her.
also,i think she had regretted being married as she was very independent underneath the quiet exterior.
so don't think the problem was the attractiveness of the husband (or lack of it).
i blame her character as far as the betrayal of jake is concerned.she could have stayed with her husband and not meet him at the motel anyway.he would have just left on his own.but she had to betray him like that,maybe to convince herself that she's a "good girl".
anyway, i must admit i never liked jennifer aniston very much.she annoys me for some reason.

Elena said...

she annoys me for some reason.

Ditto here. She almost made record for the most irritating divorced woman in the world!

Anonymous said...

exactly!!
she gave one interview after another about the divorce and then was like "don't feel sorry for me".
i know what brad did to her must be difficult to accept but she could have handled the situation with a little more dignity