WEIRDLAND: Couples for Valentines

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Couples for Valentines

Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon.Anton Yelchin and Kat Dennings in "Charlie Bartlett".Sam Mendes and Kate Winslet.Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet in "Titanic".Anton Yelchin and Amanda Seyfried in "Alpha Dog".Patrick Fugit and Olivia Wilde in "Bickford Shmeckler's Cool Ideas".Patrick Fugit and Alison Lohman in "White Oleander".Emile Hirsch and Elisha Cuthbert in "The girl next door".Emile Hirsch and Christina Ricci in "Speed Racer".Nora Zehetner and Kip Pardue in "Princess".Emma Stone and Jonah Hill in "Superbad".Ellen Page and Michael Cera in "Juno".Michael Cera and Kat Dennings in "Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist".Kirsten Dunst and Josh Hartnett in "The Virgin Suicides".Katherine Heigl and Seth Rogen in "Knocked up".Sarah Roemer and Shia Labeouf in "Disturbia".Mickey Rourke and Evan Rachel Wood.Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Lexy Hulme in Sundance Film Festival.Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Zooey Deschanel in "(500) Days of Summer".
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart in "Twilight".

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Oh I was hoping you and Your Sweetie, would be in that line up Kendra. I remember you wedding post and how cute I thought your hubby was. I'm sorry his name escapes me. Happy Valentines Day Honey, Thanks for all your good work here.

Elena said...

Happy Valentines Day, Gail!
I hope you have someone whom you can celebrate it!

I tried to post some pic of my husband, José Luis, but he's a bit camera-shy, my scanner does not work nor my Bluetooth (a long story!) but maybe I post some archived pic of him if I find it.
We're happy together, thanks, Gail!