WEIRDLAND: Valentine song

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine song


BAD VALENTINE

"It feels like Spring again
You sprung this on me and then
It feels like Spring again
But I guess it never really ends
It just comes around again
And I collect
all the cards that you sent.
But I could not say
If I should stay I might not even
Even remember your name
Oh what a shame Oh I'm a bad valentine,
a bad valentine I'm a bad valentine
Oh I'm so bad, bad, bad, all the time
Oh I'm a bad valentine
Ooh I love you baby Aah I love you maybe
Ooh I love you baby Or maybe,
maybe I'm just insane.
I'm a bad valentine, a bad valentine
Oh I'm so bad, bad, bad, all the time
Oh I'm a bad valentine" -sung by TRANSVISION VAMP.


Wendy James was one of the 80's girl-crushes I had.

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine to the newly-weds!!(my, Kendra, it seems to me you had a lot of girl-crushes..!). Have never heard of Wendy James.

Elena said...

Thanks, I'm not cooking heart-shaped cakes but we're celebrating Valentine. My list of girl-crushes is almost as long as the male category, I'm a democratic woman.

Anonymous said...

lol kendra.i have a long list of girl crushes too.makes me wonder sometimes :p

anyway, happy valentine to the newlyweds ;)

Elena said...

Thanks, gr77, and here a video from Transvision Vamp (Wendy James was the leader singer/vamp), which was shooted in Barcelona, at the Ramblas: "Born to be sold"