WEIRDLAND: Gratifying Peter

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Gratifying Peter








I've been thinking about Peter lately, after his descend of my "Ignition List", and I would want to make it up... a little, admiring the splendor of his powers in affective areas, with Maggie, baby Ramona (beyond tender), Jake, a flower... he deserves no less a top ranking in my (our) heart. The word that came in my head before about Peter was "sexy", now (after his paternity) is "gratifying". Choose the word you prefer.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Kendra, such gorgeous pictures..! Peter is quite sexy in his own way - those eyes and sexy voice...very alluring indeed! And am I right in thinking that the second pic is from 'The Center of the World'? It's been a while since I saw it.

Elena said...

Correct, it's a scene from "The Center of the World", according to the reviews I've read it's quite an erotic movie, where his character is very different from the "noble" editor he played in "shattered Glass".

Anonymous said...

i think his voice is the sexiest thing about him.it's so soft, like a caress to the ears