WEIRDLAND: Gene Kelly (You Are My Lucky Star) video

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Gene Kelly (You Are My Lucky Star) video

Debbie Reynolds and Gene Kelly as Kathy Selden and Don Lockwood dancing in "Singin' in the Rain" (1952)


Gene Kelly ("You Are My Lucky Star") video, featuring stills of Gene Kelly, family, and co-stars Debbie Reynolds, Jean Hagen, Judy Garland, Leslie Caron, Cyd Charisse, Vera-Ellen, Rita Hayworth, Natalie Wood, Kay Kendall, Mitzi Gaynor, Pier Angeli, Shirley McLaine, Marie McDonald, etc. Soundtrack: "Boogie Woogie" by Glenn Miller & Tommy Dorsey, "Blueberry Hill" by Fats Domino, "Make Me Smile" by Steve Harley, "I Love You" by Glenn Miller, "Crazy About My Baby" by Randy Newman, "It's Too Late" by Buddy Holly, and "You Are My Lucky Star" sung by Gene Kelly & Debbie Reynolds.

No comments :