WEIRDLAND: ‘Remember Me:’ Pattinson is Not Materialistic

Thursday, March 04, 2010

‘Remember Me:’ Pattinson is Not Materialistic



Trailer Park Movies | MySpace Video

We’re very excited about Rob’s new movie coming out next week, and like his romantic character in ‘Remember Me,’ he wants to point out that he’s not so much into material things. “I’m not one for comforts and stuff, I think I can kind of do without most things,” he said. “I bought a really nice guitar recently, which is the only thing I’ve ever really spent a lot of money on. But that’s the only thing.”

Rob says that before he was famous, he used to live in London in a tiny place next to a stinky restaurant and he liked his apartment more than his current one. “I can’t live in places like that anymore. The people outside, that’s the only issue.”

He’s hot AND humble. That’s what we love about him. Right?!
Source: blogs.myspace.com

Watch first part of "Reember Me" Podcast in iTunes.apple.com

No comments :