WEIRDLAND: Jake talks about kids

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Jake talks about kids

Maggie Gyllenhaal with her daughter Ramona (Jake's niece).

"I've learned so much from the kids in my life, and somehow they just become the center of your life and the way you look at things," he told Grazia Australia, referring to his 3-year-old niece Ramona (daughter of Maggie Gyllenhaal) and possibly Witherspoon's children, Ava, 10, and Deacon, 6.
Jake having lunch with Maggie & Ramona at Ammo in LA, on 25th March 2009.

"Obviously I exist in my girlfriend's world and my sister's world in a different way, but it's opened my heart and I feel much more grown up and want to be grown up as a result of it."

Jake Gyllenhaal out for a hike with Reese Witherspoon and family in L.A., on 26th January 2008.

Regardless, he'd rather talk about his movie about a love triangle with Natalie Portman and Tobey Maguire than about his actual love life.

"As I get more famous, there is less that is just mine so I hope you understand I want to protect that as much as I can," he says. "I understand the news cycle, I really do, but as we all know news cycles come and go and I don't have to comment on them."
Jake and Reese leaving The Vanity Fair Oscar Party in LA, on 22nd February 2009.

A source maintains to PEOPLE that Gyllenhaal and Witherspoon have split after two years together, but their reps say they are still together".
Source: www.people.com

No comments :