WEIRDLAND: Reese in Parade magazine

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Reese in Parade magazine

"Don't expect wedding bells for Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal any time soon.

"Family is all we have in life, but I don't know how I feel about marriage," the actress, 32, reveals in the Nov. 23 issue of Parade. "Obviously, I'm not far enough out of being married to think about doing it again."

Witherspoon split from her husband of 7 years, Ryan Phillippe, in 2006. They have two kids together: Ava, 9, and Deacon, 5. She's been dating Gyllenhaal, 27, since April 2007.

See what a body language expert has to say about Reese and Jake's relationship.

The Academy-award winning actress isn't sure she'll ever be ready to say "I Do."

Source: www.usmagazine.com

'Do I need men?” actress reese Witherspoon asks. “I don’t think it’s about needing men. It’s about love.”

“Everybody needs love,” she tells me. “Everyone deserves it.” “I want to be understood,” she says. “Even as a child, I didn’t feel like I was. I still see that part of myself that wants approval, and that’s a constant need.”

Since her divorce, Reese’s long friendship with actor Jake Gyllenhaal, 27, has garnered increasing media attention. A year ago, as she and Jake starred together in the film Rendition and her divorce was being finalized, the media speculation about their romance heated up. When Jake’s in Los Angeles, he reportedly stays at her home. Recently, Jake, Reese, and her kids have been spotted together in London and Paris, leading to questions of possible marriage.

“Family is all we have in life, but I don’t know how I feel about marriage,” she tells me. “Obviously, I’m not far enough out of being married to think about doing it again. You sort of reconstitute your family. You find a family, with people who come into your life for a reason".

Source: www.parade.com

No comments :