WEIRDLAND: Dreams come true

Friday, August 01, 2008

Dreams come true

Talking about defuncted sites, you'll remember that fansite dedicated to Sarah Roemer, which was linked here with Weirdland. I hope that in the future someone constructs a new site devouted to Sarah, who thanked me personally (via email) for making my fan-videos for her.

And Sarah has not been the only actress in thanking me for my video-making skills, being Nora Zehetner

the queen of the down-to-earth stars (you know that Youtube removed some of my videos and my account twice, later my hard-drive collapsed and sadly I lost some of my most beloved videos because I hadn't made any security copy. Sigh.) Well, Nora sent me words of support (I was upset because her videos had been deleted and I had to re-upload them) but Nora was so understanding and lovely, her messages really lifted up my spirit when I was feeling so down. Thank you, Sarah and Nora!
And thank you to each musician, actor, actress, writer and director who supported me or replied me!

I hope you reach all your dreams, you know that some say "Be careful what you dream for..." but it's not applicable for me. Now I know that's is the best thing that can happen to you. You helped me when I was going through a nightmare.

"Life is never easy for those who dream”
-Robert James Waller.

No comments :