WEIRDLAND: List of Geeks

Friday, May 09, 2008

List of Geeks

MOST BADASS GEEKS IN FILM:


10. CLARENCE WORLEY - True Romance
"I don't like to barter. I don't like to dicker. I never have fun in Tijuana. That price is non-negotiable. What's in that envelope is for my peace of mind. My peace of mind is worth that much."9. DONNIE DARKO - Donnie Darko
"Tell her to get off the couch, stop eating Twinkies and maybe go out for field hockey. You know what? No one ever knows what they want to be when they grow up".4. NEO - The Matrix
"I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you."
3. PETER PARKER - Spider-Man
"If somebody told you I was just your average ordinary guy, not a care in the world... somebody lied."
2. ANAKIN SKYWALKER / DARTH VADER - Star Wars
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."1. HIRO NAKAMURA - Heroes
"Every ten year old wishes he had super powers. And I get them. Me of all people. Last in my class. Last on the sports field.
I'm not a loser anymore."
Source: www.alwayswatching.org


5. Steve Carrell as Andy Stitzer in The 40 Year Old Virgin
"the painfully earnest expression, the terrible haircut, the little kid shirt and, of course, the no sex. For 40 years". 4. Michael Cera as Evan in Superbad and Paulie Bleeker in Juno
"neither Paulie nor Evan seem to be especially popular in their respective high schools, but they earn their spot on this list by personifying exactly the sort of unspoiled misfits who are just on the verge of coming into their own as confident young adults"3. Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter
"in all those damn Harry Potter movies the Harry Potter Nation has been watching the slow cinematic transformation of their favorite wizard from bespectacled young misfit to post-pubescent master of his wand in a mounting hormonal frenzy" 2. Christopher Reeve as Clark Kent in Superman I-IV
Clark Kent: "I can give more than I take".1. Tobey Maguire as Peter Parker in Spider-Man 1-3
"My wife and my female friends think he’s hot. My gay friends think he’s hot. Mary Jane Watson (personified by smokin’ hot, soakin’ wet Kirsten Dunst) thinks he’s hot".
Source: nerve.com

No comments :