WEIRDLAND: Down to earth

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Down to earth

Actor Jake Gyllenhaal was among a couple of A-list celebrities taking in the game in the Monster seats on Friday along with
actress Rene Russo made an appearance at Saturday's game between the Red Sox and the Yankees. Source: www.boston.com/sports

The Daily Grind: GQ's Jim Nelson

Sunday, September 23rd 2007, 4:00 AM

"Jim Nelson and the GQ staff recently released the magazine's 50th anniversary edition.

-Part of your job entails working with celebrities - any interesting encounters?

-Jim Nelson: Nobody is more down-to-earth and genuinely cool than Jake Gyllenhaal. I just like him a lot personally. I feel that he has not been affected much by stardom".
Source: www.Nydailynews.com
At Toronto Film Festival: "Rendition" Red Carpet.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

It's very sweet what J.Nelson said about Jake.It's the impression I have of him and I'm glad someone who works with so many "celebrities" confirms it

Elena said...

Jake said in an interview: "It bothers me when people say, 'Oh, you're so down to earth—for an actor' -Gyllenhaal tells me over dinner at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles. "Even when they don't say 'for an actor,' I feel like that's the implication. Why are the standards so low for performers? I mean, I appreciate it, but it's still funny that people say that all the time."

Details interview