WEIRDLAND: Jake Gyllenhaal looks emaciated on the set of "Nightcrawler" (dramatic weight loss)

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Jake Gyllenhaal looks emaciated on the set of "Nightcrawler" (dramatic weight loss)

Jake Gyllenhaal appears visibly emaciated on the set of "Nightcrawler" in Los Angeles, October 21, 2013

"I think [I've lost] probably a little over 20 pounds, something like that," the actor, 32, told PEOPLE Monday on the red carpet at the Hollywood Film Awards, where he looked noticeably thinner as he was honored for his role in Prisoners. While he may look different, his approach hasn't changed as he prepares for Nightcrawler, Gyllenhaal said. "It's not different than getting into character for anything. It's more about believing where you are and being present where you are," he said. "Who's to say what the process is? I have a strange one … but I love what I do." Source: www.people.com

No comments :