WEIRDLAND: Robert Pattinson was crying at how sexy Reese Witherspoon was in "Water for Elephants"

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Robert Pattinson was crying at how sexy Reese Witherspoon was in "Water for Elephants"


"I mean, sexy doesn't cover it. I don't know how we got this rating, that's all I'm gonna say," Witherspoon deadpanned. Pattinson took it a step further. "I was actually crying at how sexy Reese was in the scene."
Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon as Jacob and Marlena in "Water for Elephants"

"It's true, I was making a coverup for him," Witherspoon jokingly admitted.
"She thought it was embarrassing for me to be crying, but I think it's more embarrassing to be sniffing. I'm totally okay with crying at her beauty."
Speaking to In Touch Magazine, Witherspoon originally said, "Rob possibly had the most hideous horrible cold of any co-star I've ever had to do a love scene with ever in my entire life. He was literally snorting and snotting through every second of it - and it was not appealing. I'm talking green, infectious, disgusting - I'm not kidding!" Source: www.huffingtonpost.com

No comments :