WEIRDLAND: Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon on the ACM Awards video & pics

Monday, April 04, 2011

Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon on the ACM Awards video & pics


Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon on the ACM Awards 4/3/11

Reese Witherspoon and Robert Pattinson presented the Top Female Vocalist award at the 46th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas, NV. April 3, 2011

Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth - wedding exclusive in People magazine. The couple tied the knot in 2011.

Reese Witherspoon in Elle UK magazine - May 2011 Cover Preview

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I might like this web site.
He was entirely right. This post actually made my day.
You cann't imagine simply how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank
you!

Elena said...

I'm glad you discovered my site and you are enjoying some of my posts, you are very welcome! Regards to your brother!