WEIRDLAND: Ryan Reynolds (not Jake Gyllenhaal) chosen Sexiest Man Alive 2010

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ryan Reynolds (not Jake Gyllenhaal) chosen Sexiest Man Alive 2010

"Ryan Reynolds has been crowned People Magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive 2010!

“My body naturally wants to look like Dick Van Dyke,” jokes the 34-year-old actor, who stars as the Green Lantern next year. “When I stop training, I turn into a skin-colored whisper.”
Will his wife Scarlett Johansson give him any special treatment at home?

“Now it’s going to be, ‘Sexiest man, take out the garbage.’ That does sound better,” Ryan says. “The most difficult part is going to be organically working this title into a conversation with random strangers.”
Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried continue to film on location for their new movie Now, on Monday (November 15) in Los Angeles.

Other Sexiest Man honorees include Justin Timberlake, Jake Gyllenhaal, Drake, Twilight’s Kellan Lutz, Mad Men’s Jon Hamm, True Blood’s Joe Manganiello, Grey’s Anatomy’s Jesse Williams, and Glee’s Matthew Morrison.
JAKE GYLLENHAAL
It's been a revealing year for the actor, who memorably showed off his bulked-up chest in Prince of Persia and strips down for Love and Other Drugs. "I think a true leading man has both strength and vulnerability," says Gyllenhaal, 29". Source: www.people.com

4 comments :

UltraViolet said...

Ryan is funny, but not sexier - or funnier! - than Jake :)

BTW, you accidentally put "Sexist" instead of "Sexiest." I hope Jake wouldn't make that list :)

Thanks, Kendra!

Elena said...

thanks for noticing it, UltraViolet, you're welcome, I've fixed it!

I hope none of these hotties is sexist (:, and I agree with you, Jake # 1 Sexiest Man!! Ryan is pretty but he doesn't have the charisma or wittiness of Jake!

Erin said...

I just don't get the whole Ryan Reynolds thing. My husband has a man crush on him for some reason... I don't get it.

Elena said...

Erin, I found Ryan the most attractive in his role of a rocker in the film "Adventureland" where he seduced Kristen Stewart, but he's not my cup of tea, either, but your husband and Scarlett Johansson get this Ryan Reynolds "thing"!