WEIRDLAND: Joseph Gordon-Levitt will be back with 'Regularity' video

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Joseph Gordon-Levitt will be back with 'Regularity' video

Joseph Gordon-Levitt in GQ Men of the Year issue December 2010


Joseph Gordon-Levitt's older brother, who went by the handle Burning Dan, died Oct. 4 at age 36. Now Joe is back at his non-Hollywood day job, hitRECord.org, thanking fans for the support and working on getting back to normal.
"To level with you, I still can't really handle the workload that I usually do, but I wanna start getting back to some projects," JGL says in a new installment of his formerly weekly 'Regularity' video series. "Been a while since I did a 'Regularity' video -- my life has been irregular. Thanks everybody for all the love and support of Burning Dan. It's meant a lot to me. I'll be back to do another 'Regularity' video," Joe says in the clip. "I'm gonna get back to full regularity at some point; I just don't want to make a commitment I can't live up to right now." Source: www.popeater.com

No comments :