WEIRDLAND: Jake Gyllenhaal's fear of ostrichs was real, says Gemma Arterton

Monday, May 10, 2010

Jake Gyllenhaal's fear of ostrichs was real, says Gemma Arterton

Gemma Arterton with Jake Gyllenhaal at Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time UK Premiere

"Gyllenhaal's costar, Gemma Arterton, can attest to his level of fear. "He was really scared," she told PEOPLE. "He ran away, and the look on his face – it's not acting. It's real."
It sounds like Arterton, 24, who plays Princess Tamina, had a better experience with animals on the Morocco set.
Gemma Arterton on the set of Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time on 3rd July 2008.

"I did a horse-riding stunt, which took me two weeks to rehearse," she says. "I had to jump onto a horse while it was galloping towards me. It was pretty scary, and I'm proud of myself for doing it, and I made sure that [I looked over my shoulder] so that everyone knew it was me and not a stunt double."
Source: www.people.com

No comments :