WEIRDLAND: Kristen Stewart: her movies & sunglasses

Monday, April 26, 2010

Kristen Stewart: her movies & sunglasses


Kristen Stewart and her movies (part 2)
the cake eaters
zathura
the safety of objects
what just happened
the yellow handkerchief
twilight
Eclipse


Ray-Ban RB2143 Wayfarer II

Vintage Ray-Ban Wayfarer II

Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer 2140


"To avoid any further false report about his alleged romance with Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson quickly dismissed rumor he has proposed to his co-star. “This engagement thing is total bulls**t, I don’t even know where it comes from. Kristen is my friend,” he said.

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson on the set of "Eclipse"

“I really like to work with her,” the British heartthrob explained more when having an interview with entertainmentandshowbiz.com. “She’s more mature than her age, a real professional, I couldn’t wish for a better partner, because she makes my every move, every sentence authentic.”

Repeatedly becoming a target of dating report, the Edward Cullen of “Twilight” movie series refused to let himself distracted by the gossip. He said, “My only weapon for self-defense is to not care about the rumors. I concentrate on my work and on the positive sides of fame.”

Robert Pattinson was previously reported to have purchased antique jewelry to be presented to Kristen Stewart and popped up the question to the movie beauty on her 20th birthday. Source: www.aceshowbiz.com

No comments :