WEIRDLAND: Robert Pattinson: "No one wanted to see me naked"

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Robert Pattinson: "No one wanted to see me naked"

Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson in Entertainment Weekly magazine.
New outtakes of Robert Pattinson in "Another Magazine".Robert Pattinson outtakes in "Dossier Magazine" (2009).

"Robert Pattinson offered to do a full frontal shoot for that Details spread last month where he was surrounded by naked models but bosses nixed the idea. Which is weird because isn’t Details a gay magazine?Pattinson said, “I offered to do a naked photoshoot but no one wanted to see me naked. It started off with me naked and they were like, ‘Actually, forget it’. Source: theblemish.com

Robert Pattinson on The Daily Show with John Stewart on 2nd March 2010. Robert Pattinson leaving The Daily Show on 3rd March 2010.

No comments :