WEIRDLAND: Robert Pattinson 'beaten by the system'

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Robert Pattinson 'beaten by the system'

Robert Pattinson on the set of "Bel Ami" on 6th March 2010.

"The "Twilight" hunk says he used to be rebellious but that he's been beaten by the system.
Robert Pattinson in "New Moon" (2009).

Speaking to "MTV News" the actor said: "I used to be more [rebellious]. I've been beaten by the system."

"The only way I can really get things done is if I completely believe the opposite."

"If I make myself believe the opposite, then the thing I initially wanted will happen. That's the way I've worked my whole life."
Robert Pattinson in "Remember Me" (2010).

"If I keep working, working, working at the opposite of what I want, I'll get everything I want."
Source: www.irishcentral.com

No comments :