WEIRDLAND: Kirsten Dunst on the cover of V Magazine

Friday, March 05, 2010

Kirsten Dunst on the cover of V Magazine

Kirsten Dunst - V Magazine Photoshoot without Tags.
Kirsten Dunst in V Magazine photoshoot Spring 2010.

"Kirsten Dunst channels old Hollywood glamour on the cover of V magazine’s issue #64, on newsstands today!

The 27-year-old actress posed for famed photographer Mario Testino and was styled by Nicola Formichetti for this gorgeous spread.

Here’s what Kirsten had to share:
Kirsten Dunst on the set of "All Good Things" in New York, June 26th 2008.
Kirsten Dunst and Ryan Gosling on the set of "All Good Thins", New York, 25th May 2008.

On her role in the forthcoming All Good Things: “I know I’ll be seen in a very different light. This role is the most I can show of myself and I think it’s the best work I’ve ever done, for sure.”
Kirsten Dunst's photoshoot by Hedi Slimane, 2009.

On what’s next for her: “I’m ambitious. I want to do great work and work with great directors and do great movies and produce great films. I have criteria for myself that are probably too hard to ever meet, but I’m going to try. I think people who say they’re not ambitious and have gotten to a place of success are lying.”
Source: justjared.buzznet.com

No comments :