WEIRDLAND: Penelope Cruz, Stanley Tucci & Maggie Gyllenhaal's Oscar Gratitude video

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Penelope Cruz, Stanley Tucci & Maggie Gyllenhaal's Oscar Gratitude video


Penelope Cruz, Stanley Tucci and Maggie Gyllenhaal have all been nominated for this year's Academy Awards, and they're all sharing their excitement with ET!

Maggie's supporting role in 'Crazy Heart' opposite Best Actor nominee Jeff Bridges earned her a first-ever nomination. "I really wasn't expecting it. ... I'm more proud of my work that I've done in this movie than any work that I've done in my life so far. I was really surprised this morning." Source: www.etonline.com



“Crazy Heart” star Maggie Gyllenhaal sits down with Access to talk about meeting co-star Jeff Bridges for the first time and how she incorporates her experience as a mother into the film. Source: www.accesshollywood.com

No comments :