WEIRDLAND: Natalie Portman and Kristen Stewart love "their girls"

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Natalie Portman and Kristen Stewart love "their girls"

Natalie Portman.Kristen Stewart.

What Natalie Portman and Kristen Stewart do have in common, besides otherworldly beauty and screen talent? Both love Rodarte and "their girls". Let'see why:
Kristen Stewart wore a dress by Rodarte and leather high boots in "Allure" magazine photoshoot.
Natalie Portman attends the Rodarte Fall 2010 Fashion Show on February 16, 2010 in New York.
Natalie Portman attends the launch of the fourth issue of The Last Magazine at Pravda on February 17, 2010 in New York City.
Natalie Portman attending Rodarte Exhibition Opening Party (February 18th 2010).

"One such piece of tabloid bait is Scarlett Johansson, with whom Portman shares the screen in The Other Boleyn Girl. They play sisters in a love triangle with Henry VIII. “It’s a catfight movie.” Highbrow catfighting? “Not really highbrow,” she laughs. “Have you read the book?” “These two sisters love each other so much, and are made out to be rivals by the values of society that uses women as pawns.”
She doesn’t want us to think the film fosters rivalry between women. “I hate that – it drives me crazy. The truth is, it’s hard to find a really great girl, but when you find one, it’s the best. The vast majority of my friends are guys, but the ones I talk to about everything are my girls.”
Back when Portman was 14, she was the face of Isaac Mizrahi, who would go on to cause a minor scandal at the Golden Globes two years ago, when he grabbed Johansson’s breasts.
“Seriously, I would want to grab them. She’s got beautiful ones, but, Isaac, that was not so appropriate.” Source: women.timesonline.co.uk



The 19-year-old actress, who plays schoolgirl Bella Swan, said she would never say anything “negative” against the franchise's followers.
Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson as Bella and Edward in "Twilight" DVD Menu.

“No, I love the fans. I've never said anything negative,” she is quoted as telling Sugar.

"It's just not normal to be in a situation where there are thousands of screaming girls and you're their fodder.

“I thought they were going to hate me, but they love it. I love girls who are in love with me."
Source: www.entertainmentwise.com

MediaBlvd> A lot of girls must be jealous of you, getting to kiss Robert Pattinson, Ryan Reynolds and Jesse Eisenberg. Do you have any crazy girl-stalker stories?

Kristen> No. I have a very wide fan base. I have a lot of girls who are in love with me. That’s funny because I thought it was going to be the opposite. I just thought that they were going to hate me because I’m in the optimum position. But, it’s all an illusion.
Source: www.mediablvd.com

Kristen Stewart "Entertainment Weekly" Outtakes.

No comments :