WEIRDLAND: Kristen Stewart praises Robert Pattinson

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Kristen Stewart praises Robert Pattinson

Kristen Stewart as Joan Jett in "The Runaways".Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart in "The Runaways".
In a new interview with Interview Magazine, Joan Jett discusses Kristen Stewart and The Runaways. It also features some new stills from the film.

MCDONNELL: How was it working with Kristen Stewart, who plays you in the film? What did you tell her? How did she study you?

JETT: Well, I found Kristen to be through and through totally professional and just great to be around. I found us to be really, scarily similar, just in our physicality, the way we move through space. The first time we met was a little over a year ago, New Year’s Eve. She came to see us do a concert. We hung out for the whole day, and I just dumped on her about everything I could think about The Runaways-I mean, the good, the bad, and the ugly. I told her all that stuff and how much it meant to me. Then she went off to do New Moon, and I didn’t see her again until about two weeks before The Runaways thing started. But she is so authentic. The thing that came through to me was that it was important to her to capture it. She really wanted to nail it. So I gave her all The Runaways music that I could find; I gave her tapes of me talking. . . . When we were together prior to the start of filming, she was staring at me the whole time. And I was fine with it because I knew she was watching my posture, my mannerisms, everything I did, the way I hold my hands, just everything. And she really soaked it in. When we were hanging out together on set, it was like I had a mirror image. Even just sitting around, we’d do the same thing at the same time. It was just great-and it wasn’t creepy. It was wonderfully special. Source: team-twilight.com


Twilight actress talks about winning Bafta's rising star award and reveals details about the next instalments in the vampire saga.

"Kristen Stewart says her rumored boyfriend Robert Pattinson hit one out of the park on his new film “Remember Me.”Robert Pattinson as Tyler in "Remember Me".

Singing Pattinson’s praises, the “Adventureland” actress raved, “I’ve seen him in the movie…he’s really good in the movie. It’s hard to talk about your friends — about anybody that’s close to you that you know.”
“It’s like, he’s everything I know he is. I know he can do any film. Living is so wrapped up in who you are as an actor, not everybody can play every part.”
Kristen added, “He is really strong in the movie. Maybe that’s different…maybe people won’t really expect that, he’s quite bold, which is great.”
Source: www.gossipcenter.com


Robert Pattinson Presenting at Bafta Awards 2010.

2 comments :

Gail said...

Hello Kendra, You are back and I am glad. I hope everything is well with you. I am enjoying your posts.

Elena said...

yes, Gail, thanks for asking, I had to resolve some troubles with my PC (I've just changed to Windows Vista) and it's been messy, but here I am sharing more posts again with you :)