WEIRDLAND: Calvin Klein's Kevin Carrigan loves Jake Gyllenhaal

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Calvin Klein's Kevin Carrigan loves Jake Gyllenhaal

Jared Leto attending the Calvin Klein Collection & Los Angeles Nomadic Division Event in support of L.A. Arts Month & ALAC on 29th January 2010.

"I love Lady Gaga. She has bravado and a sense of experimentation that’s something to celebrate. But, do I think she gets it right all the time? No! Do I love every outfit? No! But, in some of her videos, like the one she did with Beyonce, she looked amazing,” said the British-born Carrigan.He said he doesn’t have a specific muse, as that would be more for the couture designers. For him, it’s all about strong intelligent people who dress for themselves and who are into design.

Adam Lambert in VMAN Magazine photoshoot, January 2010.

Someone who certainly dresses for himself is American Idol star Adam Lambert. Carrigan’s opinion was that he’s metrosexual, or “hybrid” as he put it, and he actually sees Lambert as quite asexual.
Jake Gyllenhaal wearing a Calvin Klein blue underwear in a session for Entertainment Weekly.

“Personally, I prefer my men to be more masculine and sexy. I love Jake Gyllenhaal;
Carey Mulligan the new actress from An Education, I think she’s got a great style. I also love Sofia Coppola who’s behind the camera. I would love to dress her as I think she’s amazing. The ck men or women are sexy, edgy and cool.”

What normally does inspire him is an emotion. He doesn’t work on themes".
Source: thestar.com.my

No comments :