WEIRDLAND: Jake spotted in Eater LA "Craft"

Monday, January 25, 2010

Jake spotted in Eater LA "Craft"


"There is always going to be a bond between Maggie and me and a little competition". -Jake talking about his healthy scenic rivalry with her sister Maggie for The Telegraph.

6. Craft: "craft la was full of celebrities on monday, jan 11. had lunch there, along with Jake Gyllenhaal, Billy Crystal and Robert Duvall. Jake was with an older woman and another guy -- it looked like a work meeting. billy was hanging out with some old comedy friends." [StarWatch Inbox]

8. M Cafe: "I noticed Maggie Gyllenhaal with daughter at M Café Melrose on Monday. She was seen ordering a lot of to-go items." [StarWatch Inbox] Source: la.eater.com

2 comments :

Gail said...

I just love the picture of Maggie and Ramona. Naomi must be the happiest Grandmama. Hope you are doing well, I am driving again now. Although I really can't walk normally.... Hugs xxoxo

Elena said...

well, small progresses make the difference, I'm happy for you, Gail ;)

at least you can drive again, xxoo