WEIRDLAND: Prince of Persia - ET Online Interview video

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Prince of Persia - ET Online Interview video

Jake Gyllenhaal as Prince Dastan in "Prince of Persia: Sand of Times" promotional artwork.

"Jake Gyllenhaal holds the fate of the world in his hands in 'Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time' from blockbuster producer Jerry Bruckheimer, in theaters May 28, 2010, and only we've got an exclusive look at new footage of a ripped Jake from the movie!

Much of the film was shot in the baking Moroccan desert and in London, and Jake trained for months to build and maintain his action-hero physique.
Jake Gyllenhaal - Entertainment Tonight: Prince of Persia (TV) screencaps by Iheartjakemedia.com.

"I over-prepared myself because I never knew how much they were going to ask me to do, so I just made sure I'd be hopefully able to do anything," Jake told ET, saying with a shrug, "I guess I've gotten buff."

He added that when filming finally wraps, "It's going to turn into fat and I'm going to be happy."
Source: www.etonline.com

No comments :