WEIRDLAND: Natalie Portman bonds with Jake and Tobey

Monday, December 07, 2009

Natalie Portman bonds with Jake and Tobey

"NATALIE PORTMAN felt a real brotherly bond with her BROTHERS co-stars TOBEY MAGUIRE and JAKE GYLLENHAAL during filming because they all grew up together in the movie industry.The Star Wars beauty, 28, appears in the drama as Maguire's wife, who falls for his brother, played by Gyllenhaal, after her marine husband is presumed dead while on a tour of duty in Afghanistan.

And the actors felt so close to one another, they turned rehearsal sessions into social get togethers by relocating from the movie studio to one another's houses.

She tells Star magazine, "This is the first time I've worked with actors I knew before! I met Tobey when I was 14 and Jake when I was 18. We rehearsed in each other's houses, so there was familiarity from the first day."
Source: www.contactmusic.com

Jake is a fan of ice-creams as Natalie is too!

Let's revise their exchange of favorite food/desserts between Jake Gyllenhaal and Natalie Portman in Interview Magazine:


GYLLENHAAL: Okay. What’s your favorite food?
PORTMAN: Well, I don’t think you can really improve upon Carvel ice cream cake.

GYLLENHAAL: I’m more Baskin-Robbins style myself.

PORTMAN: Oh really? I am so Carvel. Did I just bring us back to 1985 Long Island?
Source: www.interviewmagazine.com

"I couldn't be anorexic because I like food too much, and I couldn't be bulimic because I hate throwing up too much." -Natalie Portman

Clive Owen and Natalie Portman at the Governor's Ball of 77th Annual Academy Awards, on 27th February 2005.

"Avid vegan NATALIE PORTMAN enjoyed gourmet food on the set of her new movie BROTHERS after sweet-talking co-star TOBEY MAGUIRE's personal chef into preparing meals for her, too.
The Star Wars actress, who plays Maguire's onscreen wife in the drama, was delighted when she discovered the Spider-Man star had hired his own cook to cater for his strict vegan diet - and asked him to double up for her.She tells Marie Claire magazine, "Tobey Maguire brought his own vegan chef to the set. I was like, 'Um, could you make two of those?' And I'd make a cute face, and they'd roll their eyes and give me another falafel." Source: www.contactmusic.com

No comments :