WEIRDLAND: Bella isn't fake - Robsessed in iTunes

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bella isn't fake - Robsessed in iTunes

-"Then she even says she loves you.-That's why Eclipse was actually my favorite of the series. It's the height of the love triangle. I think it's going to be good. That tent scene is the biggest thing possible. She's cold and I'm hot, so [since vampires are cold], are you going to let me crawl in the sleeping bag with her, or are you just going to let her die?That's what I mean. Why don't you be like, "You guys stay there. I will get you an extra blanket so you can stay warm?" Or, "I'll turn into a wolf and go skin some animals and make you a blanket." That said, I understand the book's appeal: it's a great fantasy for someone to have two powerful good-looking guys who can have anybody fighting over her. It's a classic romance, with fangs and fur heightening it.Definitely. And I admit proudly that I enjoyed the series. I was not a book reader at all. But then when I read them, they hook you. I feel like each book, and more so the movies, are just getting more exciting and better and better. With New Moon, you know, it's not just the love story between these two anymore. Now there are three people, and it's dangerous.
Taylor Lautner on the set of "Eclipse", on 10th September 2009.

-Why do you think Jacob and Edward likes Bella so much?

-Because she's different, meaning she's more of the plain Jane type. You know, she's not fake. I know that attracts me too. Just somebody who is down to earth and themselves. I mean, apparently Edward likes her smell. But Jacob's relationship with her is — Jacob has just always liked her. They used to be friends because their fathers are best friends. And he's just always had a crush on her since he was a kid. Now they are getting to that stage where things can start".
Source: www.rollingstone.com


"Robsessed, which was downloadable on iTunes from November 25, was released on DVD in the US on November 10 and the UK on November 16, to coincide with the release of latest The Twilight Saga: New Moon.

Justin Marciano, CEO of Revolver, said: “The deal enables us to deliver the film directly to our core audience and demonstrates our belief that the future is most certainly digital.”
Source: www.screendaily.com

No comments :