WEIRDLAND: Olivia Wilde, wild crush

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Olivia Wilde, wild crush

Olivia Wilde posing in the recent photoshoot for GQ magazine, June 2009.

InStyle magazine, June 2009.
"Olivia Wilde is not only one of television's hottest break-out stars, but she is also the woman Megan Fox has described as “so sexy, she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox.”While it has to be quite an honor, Wilde, 25, says she is a little skeptical of the recent girl-crush fad, but is passionate about animal rights and willing to do what it takes to keep them safe.

In the June 2009 issue of GQ magazine, on newsstands May 26, she jokes, “of course, anything I can do to save the mountain ox, I’m happy to do,” in response to the suggestion she make out with Fox to save the poor little ox".

Source: www.foxnews.com

Not that I'm jumping on Olivia bandwagon because I had a crush on her since I saw her playing a nympho in "Bickford Schmeckler's cool ideas" but Megan Fox's words are quite funny.

More eye-candy of Olivia:

Olivia Wilde with Patrick Fugit in "Bickford Shmeckler's Cool Ideas (2006).Olivia Wilde with Emile Hirsch in "Alpha Dog" (2006).

Olivia Wilde (Alex Kelly) kissing Misha Barton (Marissa Cooper) in "The O.C." series.
Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon leaving a restaurant in Hollywood, on 7th January, 2009.

Misha was once linked to Jake in 2006 (she got to snatch his phone number):
"Mischa Barton was trying to pick up Jake Gyllenhaal at the Baftas dinner. Barton, who has a huge crush on Jake, went way out of her way to get the opportunity to meet him. Gyllenhall was in a good mood, but mostly because he was just named Godfather of Heath Ledgers kid.

The source claims: "They swapped numbers and when he walked away she did a little victory dance to her friend".

Source: darkhat.blogspot.com

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read the article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read that article. Thank author for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.