WEIRDLAND: More wedding rumours

Monday, March 02, 2009

More wedding rumours

JAKE GYLLENHAAL could be set to wed his girlfriend REESE WITHERSPOON if their friend's suspicions are anything to go by.

The supercute couple are totally smitten and were recently spotted ring shopping at New York's Fred Leighton jewellery store, and according to Jake's Nailed co-star, actress MALINDA WILLIAMS, the couple will be Mr and Mrs Gyllenhaal soon.

She tells Life & Style magazine, "I wouldn't be surprised if they get married soon. Reese was on the set a lot. She and Jake are clearly in love.

"They're like two regular, down-home people. They seem very comfortable around each other... It's like they've been together for a really long time - like an old married couple."
Source: www.ahlanlive.com

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

This is such exciting news. I will stay tuned. Hope you are well Kendra, I have a heady thing going on today. Lots of sneezes, oh dear.

Elena said...

Can you imagine if there was a hint of truth to it?! I'm sorry, Gail, I know for experience how terrible headaches are (when I have sinusitis or my neck is stiff, my head hurts all day). I hope you get well ;)